Are you analytical and do you know your numbers?
Then the job as CFO at Lehrmann Ventures could be yours!
CFO with focus on startups and growth companies
Are you analytical and do you have business acumen skills? Are you driven by optimising and automating processes? Are you driven by making good results and continuously improve the quality of our portfolio companies’ finances and reporting? Then you are the right candidate!
As CFO at Lehrmann Ventures you have a unique opportunity to define the direction of the finance and reporting done at our portfolio companies and internally at Lehrmann Ventures. The role requires a developing mindset, where you constantly seek to optimise, automate and improve the reporting and financial accounting processes, but also participate actively in developing new reports together with management and board of directors in our portfolio companies.
We are a small team and you will be working closely with us, primarily related to our existing portfolio companies, but also when completing due diligence on new investment opportunities.
You will form an important part of the team, and potentially, in the long run, have an option to become an equity partner in the company. Your responsibilities will gradually increase as we grow our portfolio.
Broad range of tasks for the right candidate
- Drive automation and improvements related to financial accounting and reporting processes
- Develop strategic reports to the management team or the board of directors for our portfolio companies
- Perform financial analysis of company statements in relation to due diligence
- Be able to familiarise yourself with IT systems and acquire an understanding of data flows
- Work closely together with the team around our portfolio companies
- Complete (annual) accounts for Lehrmann Ventures, Lehrmann Family and associated companies
You must be willing to get your hands dirty and have a go-do’er mentality. No task is too small for you at Lehrmann Ventures.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for an analytical colleague, preferably with 5 years of experience from a larger accounting firm or finance devision. You might have a master’s in accounting, economics or equivalent. If you have experience with handling legal contracts, this is to your benefit, but not a requirement. You are a team player with a strong personality, goal-oriented and takes responsibility for your tasks at hand.